Brendon Walsh in Las Vegas, March 2018
|Born||July 27, 1978|
Walsh started performing stand-up comedy in Austin, Texas in 2002. He has appeared on The Price Is Right, Premium Blend, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Conan, Last Comic Standing, in sketches on the G4 network, @midnight, and The Bob & Tom Show. He toured from 2005 to 2008 as the opening act for Jeff Dunham.
Walsh has performed at the Vancouver Comedy Festival; Just for Laughs in Montreal; South by Southwest (SXSW); the first annual Bentzen Ball in Washington, D.C.; the Fun Fun Fun Fest in Austin, Texas; the Bridgetown Comedy Festival in Portland, Oregon; and the Aspen Comedy Festival. In 2007, he won the £100,000 grand prize on the comedy stage at Famecast.com. In 2008, he was named one of the "Top 9: Emerging Comedians" on AskMen.com.
On March 12, 2010, Walsh performed at A Night of 140 Tweets, which was a benefit for Haiti produced by Rob Huebel, Paul Scheer, Ben Stiller, and Mike Rosenstein (Stillerstrong and Funny Or Die) at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Los Angeles. In 2011, he appeared on WTF with Marc Maron and The Joe Rogan Experience. He currently hosts the Do You Know Who Jason Segel Is? podcast with Nick Thune, and previously co-hosted a podcast, The Bone Zone, with Randy Liedtke, on the All Things Comedy network.
- Staff report (May 14, 2004). "It's All About Surprise", Austin Chronicle.
- Weird, schmeird. Local comedians work to keep Austin funny. Austin American-Statesman
- "The Price is Right". CBS. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- The Bob & Tom Show Guest; Brendon Walsh Archived November 13, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Vlessing, Etan (March 3, 2011). Just for Laughs Goes to HBO Canada Uncensored. The Hollywood Reporter
- Bridgetown Comedy Festival Profile: Brendon Walsh
- McKee, Ryan. "Top 10: Emerging Comedians", AskMen.com.
- Maron, Marc (September 15, 2011). Episode 210 - Brendon Walsh. WTF with Marc Maron.
- Rogan, Joe (September 22, 2011). Podcast #140. Archived September 24, 2011, at the Wayback Machine The Joe Rogan Experience