|Born||December 18, 1969|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, Event Producer, DJ, Photographer|
1989-2005: Early Career & Bolthouse Productions Beginnings
In 1987, Bolthouse moved to Los Angeles from Joshua Tree, California. He began working as a club promoter at Opus Lily in 1989, the same year Bolthouse Productions was founded. His early career included promoting the Roxbury, The Viper Room, and the House of Blues. He also opened the Los Angeles clubs Babylon, Opium Den Sunset Blvd.’s Coffee House and the venue Avalon of which he is still currently a partner. Bolthouse is also a partner and co-owner of the Body English night club at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas. In 1991, Bolthouse partnered with his current business partner Jenifer Rosero.
2005-2010: SBC Bolthouse, SLS & Bolthouse Vox Events
In late 2005, Bolthouse Productions and Sam Nazarian’s SBE Entertainment Group announced a partnership to develop, promote, and operate night clubs, supper clubs, restaurants, lounges, and bars. Together with SBE, Bolthouse collaborated on nightlife venues and fine dining establishments including the Hyde Lounge, the nightclub Area, Foxtail, Katsuya, and Chef Michael Mina XIV Restaurant, as well as designer Philippe Starck. However, this partnership was terminated in 2009.
In 2008, Bolthouse began work on the newly opened luxury hotel SLS Hotel Beverly Hills which features the four-star restaurant Bazaar by José Andrés. Upcoming projects include the in-development Sahara Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Also in 2008, Bolthouse began co-hosting a weekly radio show “Feel My Heat” on Indie 103.1 with Danny Masterson. The show has been rated by Rolling Stone as number one in the Indie category. Bolthouse is also a DJ. Notable events that he has DJ'd include the Nylon Hot Hollywood Party, Sundance 2009, The Ray-Ban Awards, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show After-Party  and Prada Store opening on Rodeo Drive. He also appeared in Jessica Simpson's video "A Public Affair" as a DJ.
In early 2009, Bolthouse Productions partnered with VOX Entertainment to form Bolthouse VOX Events. Clients have included HBO, Mercedes-Benz, T-Mobile, Vanity Fair and Prada. Later, in March 2009, Bolthouse VOX announced a joint venture with Wolfgang Puck Catering through which Bolthouse VOX events can be catered by Wolfgang Puck. Bolthouse Productions and Vox have since gone their separate ways.
2010-Present: Neon Carnival, Partnership with Best Events & The Bungalow Santa Monica
In 2010, Bolthouse Productions created the Neon Carnival, the premier afterparty for the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, CA. Each year, the event boasts a guest list of A-list celebrities, with Leonardo DiCaprio, Justin Bieber, and Alessandra Ambrosio all attending the 2015 event.
In 2011, Bolthouse Productions partnered with LA-based production company Best Events to pursue creative opportunities, including establishing the Warwick lounge on Sunset Boulevard which opened in 2013. The offices are located in a residential duplex in the Fairfax District in Los Angeles, with Bolthouse Productions in one space and Best Events in the other. The current Bolthouse Productions is small and has less than 5 in-office employees.
In August 2012, Bolthouse opened a restaurant and bar called The Bungalow at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica, CA. It was announced in September 2014 that Bolthouse would be expanding the brand and opening a new location at Pacific City in Huntington Beach. The second location is set to open in 2016. As of November 2015, The Bungalow Huntington Beach will serve Bear Flag Fish Co. as its exclusive culinary partner.
|2010||LA Ink||Self||Season 4|
|2010||Entourage||Self||Season 7, Episode 8|
|2007||The Hills||Self||Seasons 2-5|
|1993||The Maury Povich Show||Self|
|1999||Desperate But Not Serious||Steve|
|1994||Cityscrapes: Los Angeles||Tat|
|1993||Deadly Exposure||Deuce's Manager|
|Full Eclipse||Dr. Bobby Rose|
|Warlock: The Armageddon||Druid Guard|
|1992||Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth||CD the DJ|
|Waxwork II: Lost in Time||Cabbie #2|
- Stein, Jeannine (1993-05-02). "LATimes.com". LATimes.com. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "BolthouseProductions.com". BolthouseProductions.com. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "LACityBeat". LACityBeat.com. Retrieved 2009-05-28.[dead link]
- "Vipnite.com". vipnite.com. Archived from the original on September 1, 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "LA Eater". LAEater.com. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "AboutHollywood.com". AboutHollywood.com. Retrieved 2009-05-28.[permanent dead link]
- "Bolthouse Productions". BolthouseProductions.com. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "Brent Bolthouse OMG.Yahoo.com Profile". OMG.Yahoo.com. Archived from the original on 2009-03-05. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "Buzz Clubs". Los Angeles Times. 2004-08-12. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "RollingStone.com". RollingStone.com. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- Stewart, D.R. (2005-12-01). "Variety.com". Variety.com. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "Reuters.com". Reuters.com. 2009-01-19. Archived from the original on November 14, 2012. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "MSN.com". MSN.com. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "InStyle.com". InStyle.com. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "Biz Bash". BizBash.com. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "Bolthouse VOX Events". Sbeent.com/bolthousevox.html. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "Special Events.com". SpecialEvents.com. Archived from the original on 2011-07-16. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "BizBash.com". BizBash.com. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- Harris, Jenn. "Coachella 2015: Neon Carnival bigger than ever with DiCaprio, Bieber". Los Angeles Times.
- "Santa Monica's The Bungalow To Open Second Lounge In Huntington Beach". Main & PCH.
- Coser, Crystal. "The Bungalow Huntington Beach Partnering With Bear Flag Fish Co for Beach-Side Bites". Los Angeles Eater.