|Date of birth||9 March 1999|
|Original team(s)||Nyah-Nyah West United, Geelong Grammar, Bendigo Pioneers (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||27, 2017 national draft|
8 July 2018, Greater Western Sydney|
vs. West Coast, at Perth Stadium
|Height||170 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||72 kg (159 lb)|
|Current club||Greater Western Sydney|
|2018–||Greater Western Sydney||27 (13)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2018.
|Source: AFL Tables|
Brent Daniels (born 9 March 1999) is a professional Australian rules footballer playing for the Greater Western Sydney Giants in the Australian Football League (AFL). He made his debut in round 16 of the 2018 season against the West Coast Eagles at Perth Stadium.
Daniels grew up in Swan Hill and played junior football for Nyah-Nyah West United. He boarded at Geelong Grammar School with fellow footballers and friends Paddy Dow, Lochie O'Brien and Jarrod Brander. Daniels played cricket and football for the school teams. He also played football for the Bendigo Pioneers in the TAC Cup and for Vic Country in the AFL Under 18 Championships. Daniels missed the second half of the 2016 season with a knee injury. He tested at the 2017 AFL Draft Combine and recorded the third-best time of 8.11 seconds in the agility test. Callum Twomey commented that Daniels's "mix of agility, endurance and pace ... stand out." He was drafted by the GWS Giants with pick 27 in the 2017 national draft, but suffered a meniscus tear in December which was expected to sideline him for ten to twelve weeks. He spent a month in the North East Australian Football League before his round 16 debut. Coach Leon Cameron said "He’s got great tackle pressure, chase pressure and we like that ... he can hit the scoreboard, he’s a very good front and square player".  In the 2019 AFL Semi Final against the Brisbane Lions, Daniels kicked the match winning goal in the dying minutes of the game to give Greater Western Sydney a spot in the Preliminary Final against Collingwood. For the 2019 season Daniels was the 2nd shortest player in the AFL.
- "West Coast Eagles Vs GWS Giants – Match Centre". afl.com.au. 8 July 2018. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- Quayle, Emma (13 February 2018). "Determined Daniels". gwsgiants.com.au. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- "Brent Daniels". gwsgiants.com.au. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- Twomey, Callum (6 October 2017). "Combine wrap: Who boosted their draft stocks?". afl.com.au. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- Jones, Drew (22 December 2017). "AFL injury list, Brent Daniels injury, GWS Giants draftee has knee surgery". Fox Sports Australia. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- Cordy, Neil (6 July 2018). "GWS Giants to unleash speed demon Brent Daniel against West Coast on Sunday". news.com.au. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- Engl, AAP: Darren (14 September 2019). "Brent Daniels reacts after kicking the winning goal for GWS against Brisbane". ABC News. Retrieved 15 September 2019.
- "Tallest & Shortest AFL Players". Zero Hanger. Retrieved 15 September 2019.
- Brent Daniels's profile on the official website of the Greater Western Sydney Giants
- Brent Daniels's playing statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|