|Full name||Brent Renouf|
|Date of birth||3 May 1988|
|Place of birth||New Zealand|
|Original team(s)||Southport Sharks|
|Draft||24th overall, 2006 by Hawthorn|
|Height / weight||200 cm (6 ft 7 in) / 102 kg (16 st 1 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2014.
Renouf was drafted with selection 24 in the 2006 AFL Draft from the Southport Sharks and made his AFL début in round 12 of 2008. In his third game of senior football he was reported for striking Adam Selwood from the West Coast Eagles and suspended for two matches.
In December 2008, Renouf was arrested following a drunken incident on Burwood Road, Hawthorn, in which he climbed over two parked cars, breaking the windscreen of one. Police indicated he would be charged with criminal damage, the Hawthorn Football Club fined him $5,000 and suspended him for two matches.
Renouf required a skin graft after falling into a fire at Surfers Paradise in December 2009.
He was traded to Port Adelaide for pick 33 in the 2011 AFL Draft. At the end of 2013 he was delisted by Port but was re-drafted by the Power in the rookie draft. As of 2014 with both the Power and the Adelaide Crows each having a reserves team in the local South Australian National Football League (SANFL) competition, Renouf plays for the Port Adelaide Magpies when not playing for the AFL's Power or is out injured. He was delisted by the Power at the end of the 2014 season.
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- "Roger Merrett backs Hawk Brent Renouf to shine in AFL grand final". Retrieved 22 April 2009.
- Geoff McClure (2 July 2008). "Kiwi Brent joins select club". Melbourne: The Age. Retrieved 13 March 2009.
- "Forget Irish Clubs Turn to Kiwis". The Age. Real Footy. 12 March 2009. Retrieved 13 March 2009.
- Smart, Nick: Family rejoices as Renouf makes Hawks debut, The Gold Coast Bulletin, 13 June 2008.
- Matthews, Bruce: Young ruckman Brent Renouf takes two-match ban, Herald Sun, 1 July 2008.
- "Hawks' Renouf banned, fined for jumping on cars". Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 22 December 2008.
- Paton, Al (15 June 2011). "Hawthorn ruckman Brent Renouf goes under the knife to remove gall bladder". Herald Sun.
- McKay, Ben (27 November 2013). "AFL rookie draft throws up surprises".
- "Port List Changes". Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "Brent Renouf". AFL Tables.