|Born||May 6, 1978|
|Listed height||6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)|
|Listed weight||236 lb (107 kg)|
|High school||Miami Senior (Miami, Florida)|
|NBA draft||2001 / Undrafted|
|2002||Celana Basket Bergamo|
|2007–2008||Ural Great Perm|
|2010||Zob Ahan Esfahan|
|Career highlights and awards|
He played college basketball at the University of Florida from 1997 to 2001. Wright played for Gators team that made NCAA Tournament three straight times. He was part of Florida Gators team that made 2000 NCAA Final Four.
He sued Nike after his Nike Maxair shoe ripped open during a game against Mississippi on February 21, 2001. The suit claimed the defected shoe caused permanent damage to Wright's right foot limiting his earning capacity as a professional basketball player.
Brent made a name in Europe playing with Latvian team BK Ventspils when he was named ULEB Cup regular season MVP in 2005 and helped his team to make quarterfinals of that competition. He also helped Ventspils to win Latvian championship. During the season in Ventspils there were talks about Wright seeking Latvian citizenship and playing for Latvian National Team, but plans never materialized.
He has 18 brothers and sisters.
- "Thisisbasketball.eu profile". Archived from the original on March 4, 2016. Retrieved August 28, 2014.
- Jacksonville.com: **UF Football** Florida's star freshman on a tear since injury, 01/09/98
- Florida Gators bio
- Sneaker-blowout lawsuit makes player an underdog against Nike
- Wright files suit against Nike
- Euroleague.net biography
- Former Florida basketball player seeking Latvian citizenship, spot on national team
- Spirou Charleroi re-signs Wright
- Sports of The Times; Youth Is Not Wasted At Confident Florida