|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Druh Farrell|
|Elevation||1,115 m (3,658 ft)|
|• Average Income||$56,305|
|Website||Brentwood Community Association|
Brentwood is a neighbourhood in the northwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded by John Laurie Boulevard to the north, Crowchild Trail to the south, Shaganappi Trail to the west, and Nose Hill Park to the east.
In the City of Calgary's 2012 municipal census, Brentwood had a population of 6,059 living in 2,595 dwellings, a 0.2% increase from its 2011 population of 6,049. With a land area of 2.9 km2 (1.1 sq mi), it had a population density of 2,090/km2 (5,410/sq mi) in 2012.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $56,305 in 2000, and there were 14.3% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 22.7% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 15.7% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 27.3% were used for renting.
The following schools are located in Brentwood:
- Brentwood Elementary School
- Captain John Palliser Elementary
- Dr. E. W. Coffin Elementary
- Simon Fraser Junior High
- Sir Winston Churchill Senior High
- Ecole St. Luke Bilingual Elementary (Catholic)
- Brebeuf Junior High
- Rocky Mountain College
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Brentwood Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-08.[permanent dead link]
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 11 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-08.[permanent dead link]