From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bresse is an area and former province in eastern France.
Bresse may also refer to:
- The Bresse Gauloise breed of chicken, which within the area of Bresse is known as "Bresse"
- The poulet de Bresse, an appellation d'origine contrôlée chicken product derived from the above
- Bresse Bleu or Bleu de Bresse, a blue cheese from the area
- Jacques Antoine Charles Bresse, French civil engineer
- La Bresse, a commune in the Vosges department in France
- Bresse-sur-Grosne, a commune in the Saône-et-Loire department in France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bresse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.