From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Brest or brest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brest may refer to:
- Brest, Belarus, a city
- Brest, France, a city and harbour
- Brest, Germany, a municipality
- Brest, Ig, a village in Slovenia
- Brest, Kyustendil Province, a village in Bulgaria
- Brest (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Lublin–Brest Offensive, a Soviet World War II military operation
- Treaty of Brest-Litovsk, a treaty between the Russian SFSR and the Central Powers, marking Russia's exit from World War I
- Treaty of Brest-Litovsk (February 9, 1918), a lesser known treaty between Ukraine and Central Powers
- Best (disambiguation)
- Breast (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.