|Look up Breton, breton, or bretón in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Breton usually refers to:
- anything associated with Brittany, and generally
- the Breton people of Brittany
- the Breton language, a Celtic language spoken in Brittany
- the Breton (horse), a breed of horses
- the Breton galette or crêpe, a thin buckwheat flour pancake popular in Brittany
- the Breton (hat) headgear with upturned brim, said to be based on designs once worn by Breton agricultural workers
Breton may also refer to:
- Breton (surname)
- Breton (band), a South London-based music group
- Breton (Elder Scrolls), a race in The Elder Scrolls game series who are descendants of men and Elves
- Breton, an alternative name for these wine grapes:
- Breton (company)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.