|Full name||Brett Goodes|
|Date of birth||17 February 1984|
|Original team(s)||Williamstown Football Club, VFL|
|Draft||No. 4, 2013 Rookie Draft (Western Bulldogs)|
|Height||183 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||89 kg (14 st 0 lb; 196 lb)|
|2013–2015||Western Bulldogs||22 (4)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2015.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Brett Goodes (born 17 February 1984) is a former professional Australian rules footballer who played for the Western Bulldogs in the Australian Football League (AFL). He is the younger brother of Sydney Swans dual Brownlow Medalist Adam Goodes.
He played for North Ballarat in the Victorian Football League (VFL) and NT Thunder in the Queensland Australian Football League (QAFL) before accepting a job with the Western Bulldogs as a player development manager. Whilst at the club, he played in the Bulldogs VFL reserves squad, Williamstown. At the end of the 2012 season, he was invited to train with the Bulldogs senior team, and was selected with the club's first draft pick in the 2013 Rookie Draft.
He made his AFL debut for the Bulldogs in the opening round of the 2013 season against Brisbane Lions at Etihad Stadium. In the Round 2 match against Fremantle, he was amongst the best players afield. After a promising first year, Goodes struggled for form in the 2014 season, playing predominantly in the club's VFL reserves team, where he won the Best and Fairest.
Goodes was delisted at the conclusion of the 2014 AFL season, but was re-drafted by the Bulldogs in the 2014 rookie draft, and was elevated to the senior list prior to the club's 2015 opening round clash against West Coast.
He was delisted at the conclusion of the 2015 AFL season.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2014 season
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Ralph, Jon (26 March 2013). "The Buzz: The inside story of how Brett Goodes realised his unlikely AFL dream". Herald Sun.
- McNicol, Adam (30 March 2013). "Dogs straight onto a Goodes thing".
- Western Bulldogs 2014 Awards Night details
- "Bulldogs announce list changes". Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "Club names list changes". WesternBulldogs.com.au. Bigpond. 15 September 2015. Retrieved 15 September 2015.
- Brett Goodes' player profile at AFL Tables