Jump to navigation Jump to search
St Mary's Church, Brettenham
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Almost the entire built-up area is defined as a conservation area, and the parish also contains some ancient woodland at Ram's Wood. The village is home to independent prep school, Old Buckenham Hall.
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 11 September 2015.
- Estimates of Total Population of Areas in Suffolk Archived December 19, 2008, at the Wayback Machine Suffolk County Council
- Open Domesday Online: Brettenham (Suffolk)
-  The National Archives: COSFORD RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL RECORDS
- "Brett Vale ward 2011". Retrieved 11 September 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Brettenham, Suffolk.|
|This Suffolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|