Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Brevet or brevet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brevet may refer to:
- Brevet (military), an honorary high rank that rewards merit or gallantry, but without authority
- Brevet d'état-major, a military distinction in France and Belgium awarded to officers passing military staff college
- Aircrew brevet, a Royal Air Force and British Army badge
- Parachutist brevet, a military badge awarded by the Armed Forces of most countries
- Marine Corps Brevet Medal, a former military award in the U.S. Marines
- Brevet (cycling), a long-distance cycling sport or a certificate awarded at such events
- Brevet college, a national diploma given to French pupils who pass the exam the end of 3e or year 10
- Brevet, a non-hereditary form of French nobility
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brevet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.