From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brevet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brevet may refer to:
- Brevet (military), a temporary authorization for a person to hold a higher rank
- Brevet (cycling), a long-distance bicycle ride with check-point controls
- Aircrew brevet, a Royal Air Force and British Army badge
- Parachutist brevet or Parachutist Badge
- Brevet des collèges, an exam taken by students in France
- Brevet, a non-hereditary form of French nobility
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brevet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.