Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up brevet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brevet may refer to:
- Brevet (military), a temporary authorization for a person to hold a higher rank
- Brevet (cycling), a long-distance bicycle ride with check-point controls
- Aircrew brevet, a Royal Air Force and British Army badge
- Parachutist brevet or Parachutist Badge
- Brevet des collèges, an exam taken by students in France
- Brevet, a non-hereditary form of French nobility
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brevet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.