From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brew is a noun referring to the preparation of several kinds of beverage.
It may also refer to:
- Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless (Brew or BREW), a development platform for mobile phones created by Qualcomm
- Brew program, a build system used within and internal to Red Hat to build their Linux distribution packages
- Brew House Association, an artistic collective on the south side of Pittsburgh
- Business Resource Efficiency and Waste programme, part of the UK government's Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- A slang term for coffee
- A slang term for beer
- A Hebrew or Jewish person
- Smoking cannabis products
- Northern English slang for a cup of tea
- Northern English slang term for a hill
- Scottish and Northern Irish slang term for Jobseeker's Allowance
- Brew (horse), a Melbourne Cup winner in 2000
- Drip brew, a method for brewing coffee
- Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon (BREW)
- Mount Brew (disambiguation), several mountains in British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.