From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brewer may refer to:
- Brewer, someone who makes beer by brewing
- Brewer (surname), a disambiguation page that lists people with the surname Brewer
- Brewer, Maine, a city in southern Penobscot County, Maine, United States, near the city of Bangor
- Milwaukee Brewers, a major league baseball team based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, a reference work containing definitions and explanations of many famous phrases, allusions and figures
- C. Brewer & Co., a large Hawaiian agricultural company founded in 1826 and based in Honolulu
- Brewer Spectrophotometer, a ground-based spectrophotometer measuring ozone column, sulfur dioxide column, UV radiation and the aerosol optical depth
- Brewer Street, London, England
- Brewer Street, Oxford, England
- Yakovlev Yak-28, a combat aircraft used by the Soviet Union and (when configured as a bomber) assigned the NATO reporting name Brewer
- Brenner (disambiguation)
- Brunner (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brewer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.