Breweriana refers to articles containing a brewery or brand name, such as beer cans, beer bottles, bottle openers, beer labels, tin signs, beer mats, beer trays, beer tap, wooden cases and neon signs.
In the US, the National Association of Breweriana Advertising (NABA) was formed in 1972. NABA publishes The Breweriana Collector, a quarterly publication. The term Breweriana is also utilized by other collector Associations, including The East Coast Breweriana Association and the American Breweriana Association.
The ABA National Brewery Museum & Research Library, at Potosi Brewing Company in Wisconsin, preserves the history of America's breweries with permanent and rotating displays of breweriana, from beer bottles and cans, glasses, coasters, advertising materials and other collectibles.
- 2013 in Martin, Slovakia
- 2015 in Milwaukee, USA
- 2017 in Tychy, Poland
- 2019 in La Plata, Argentina
- 2022 in Istanbul, Turkey
- Embossed Beer Bottle Collection
- Beermat Mania - Interactive gallery of British Brewery Beermats
- The American Breweriana Association
- The ABA National Brewery Museum™ & Research Library
- The National Association Breweriana Advertising