From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up breza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Breza, Bosnia and Herzegovina, a town in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Breza, Smolyan Province in Rudozem Municipality, Bulgaria
- Breza, Bjelovar-Bilogora County, a village near Bjelovar, Croatia
- Breza, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County, a village near Klana, Croatia
- Breza, Slovakia, a village near Námestovo, Slovakia
- Breza, Trebnje, a village in the Municipality of Trebnje, southeastern Slovenia
- Mala Breza, a village in the Municipality of Laško, eastern Slovenia
- Breza (film), 1967 Yugoslav film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.