|Date of birth||3 September 1955|
|Place of birth||Epsom, England|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|1981–1982||→ Portsmouth (loan)||9||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
He attended Thomas Bennett School (now Thomas Bennett Community College) in Crawley in West Sussex and played for England Schoolboys as a left-back. He later played for a number of clubs in the Football League, including Chelsea and Plymouth Argyle.
- Neasom, Mike; Cooper, Mick; Robinson, Doug (1984). Pompey: The History of Portsmouth Football Club. Milestone Publications. ISBN 0-903852-50-0.
- "NASL bio". NASL Jerseys. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- "Brian Bason". Neil Brown. Retrieved 19 June 2010.
- England v Germany Schools' International football programme, 16 May 1970, p10
- "Player records" Archived 10 September 2012 at the Wayback Machine.. Plymouth Argyle. Retrieved 19 June 2010.
- "Where are they now? No.2". holmesdale.net. 16 July 2002. Retrieved 12 October 2014.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1950s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|