Brian C. Anderson
|Brian C. Anderson|
Anderson served as previously literary editor of Crisis during most of the 1990s.
In the late 1990s, he became a senior editor at the City Journal, a quarterly magazine, published by the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research. In 2007, he became editor-in-chief there.
- A Manifesto for Media Freedom (2008)
- Democratic Capitalism and Its Discontents (2007)
- South Park Conservatives: The Revolt Against Liberal Media Bias (2005)
- The Pope in America (1996)
- Raymond Aron: The Recovery of the Political (1998)
- On Cultivating Liberty (Rowman & Littlefield 1999), a collection of Michael Novak’s social and political writings
- "Brian C. Anderson". Manhattan Institute. Retrieved 30 September 2011.
- Rauh, Grace (17 May 2007). "'Wonderfully Unpredictable' New City Journal Editor". The New York Sun.
- Schillinger, Liesl (26 June 2005). "'South Park Conservatives': Bullying Liberals Back". The New York Times.