||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (June 2010)|
November 14, 1977 |
Barrington, Illinois, United States
Brian Dietzen (born November 14, 1977) is an American actor who has played the supporting role of Jimmy Palmer on NCIS since 2004. In 2012, he was promoted to a series regular at the beginning of the show's tenth season.
Dietzen has appeared in productions of Equus, and Waiting for Godot and joined The Colorado Shakespeare Festival for two years. He was cast in The WB series My Guide to Becoming a Rockstar. The part was a series regular as the drummer of the group. He later teamed up with John Riggi for a two-man show with Steve Rudnick called The Oldest Man in Show Biz.
He performed in the film From Justin to Kelly and has had a recurring role as Jimmy Palmer, a medical examiner's assistant, on the CBS series NCIS, since the first season episode, "Split Decision". Starting in season 10, 2012-2013, he is a featured cast member with Dietzen also appearing in the opening credits.
Dietzen lives in Los Angeles with his wife, and two children.
- My Guide to Becoming a Rock Star (2002) - Owen
- Boston Public (2002) - David Caplan
- NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (2004—present) - Medical Technician Jimmy Palmer
- Hit Factor (2008) - Clerk
- Perception (2013) - Mark Leighton
Films and television movies
- From Justin to Kelly (2003) - Eddie
- Purgatory House (2004) - Ghost
- Self-Inflicted (2005)
- Nowhere to Hide (2009)