Brian R. Eddy is an American game designer and programmer, best known for designing Attack From Mars pinball for Midway and programming FunHouse and, with Larry DeMar, The Machine: Bride of Pin*Bot. While at Williams Electronics / Midway Games, he also designed Medieval Madness, and programmed Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure.
After the closure of Midway's pinball division in 1999, Eddy moved to Midway's video game division, where he worked on Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, and several games in the Mortal Kombat franchise. Currently, Eddy is the President and Chief Creative Officer of Spooky Cool Labs, a game design firm founded by former Williams programmer Larry DeMar.
When pinball designer Steve Ritchie was asked about the design similarities between his Spider-Man pinball machine and Eddy's Attack From Mars, Ritchie admitted that he had designed Spider-Man's playfield as an homage to Eddy, and specifically to Attack From Mars.
- Diner (1990) (Effects)
- Bad Cats (1990) (Effects)
- Pool Sharks (1990) (Software)
- FunHouse (1990) (effects)
- The Machine: Bride of Pin*Bot (1991) (software)
- Black Rose (1992) (software)
- Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure (1993) (concept, software)
- The Shadow (1994) (design, software)
- Attack From Mars (1995) (design, concept)
- Medieval Madness (1997) (design, concept)
- Stranger Things (2019) (design, concept)
- The Mandalorian (2021) (design, concept)
- Arctic Thunder (2001) (project lead)
- Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (2004) (project & design lead)
- Stranglehold (2007) (director)