From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1965 - commenced informal composition studies with Elisabeth Lutyens.
- 1984 - L’Eylah premiered at the BBC Proms.
- 1989 - premiere of Five Songs to Poems by Irina Ratushinskaya.
- 1993 - Olivier Award for Best New Dance Work for The Judas Tree.
- 1999 - NVC video of The Judas Tree wins International Emmy Award for Performing Arts.
- 2001 - The House that Jack Built premiered by the BBC Symphony Orchestra.
- L’Eylah (1983; orchestra)
- Geranos (1984; chamber ensemble)
- But When I Sleep ... for viola solo (1987)
- Pythikos Nomos (1987-8; saxophone, piano)
- Five Songs to Poems by Irina Ratushinskaya (1989; mezzo-soprano, orchestra)
- The Judas Tree (1991; ballet)
- Laments (1998; mezzo-soprano, semi-chorus, orchestra)
- Laments; Five Songs to Poems by Irina Ratushinskaya - NMC D064
- Pythikos Nomos - Col Legno AU31817
- Fantasia - NMC D098
- Kisselgoff, Anna (13 July 1994). "A Violent Drama In MacMillan Finale". The New York Times. p. 13. Retrieved 29 June 2011.