|Born||October 31, 1978|
Washington, D.C., U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Alma mater||Cornell University|
Jennifer Love Hewitt (m. 2013)
Brian Hallisay (born October 31, 1978) is an American actor known for his roles as Will Davis in the CW drama series Privileged and Kyle Parks in the Lifetime drama series The Client List. He starred on the television series Revenge as Ben Hunter.
Hallisay was born in Washington, D.C., graduated from Gonzaga College High School in 1996 and then moved on to Cornell University, graduating in 2000. After college and before moving to Los Angeles, he worked on Wall Street. He says, "I was slaving away at that and I had a really good time with it, but it got to the point where I said, "You know, I had always dreamed about seeing what acting was all about."
On The CW's drama Privileged, Hallisay played Will Davis, a charming and wealthy Palm Beach bachelor who is delighted to learn that his next-door neighbors have hired a beautiful tutor named Megan Smith (Joanna García). He continued in various television series, such as Without a Trace and Cold Case. Since then, he has landed roles in Bones, Medium, Bionic Woman, and CSI: NY, opposite Gary Sinise.
He made his feature debut in Erik MacArthur's Bottoms Up, starring Paris Hilton and Jason Mewes. Hallisay played the boyfriend to Hilton, a socialite who helps Mewes save his failing small-town restaurant. In 2011, Hallisay was cast in the third installment of Hostel where he played the lead character. In 2012, Hallisay appeared in two episodes of The CW's series Ringer, and he signed a deal with Lifetime to appear as Kyle Parks in the drama series The Client List.
Beginning in late 2018, Hallisay is a recurring guest star on 9-1-1 as Jason Bailey/Doug Kendall, Maddie Buckley’s abusive ex husband.
In March 2012, Hallisay began dating his The Client List co-star Jennifer Love Hewitt. In June 2013, it was announced that Hewitt and Hallisay were engaged and expecting their first child. They married sometime later in 2013, before the birth of their first child, a daughter. In June 2015, the couple had a boy.
|2006||Bottoms Up||Hayden Field||Direct-to-DVD|
|2011||Hostel: Part III||Scott||Direct-to-DVD|
|2014||American Sniper||Captain Gillespie|
|2005||The Inside||Jake Carrington||Episode: "Aidan"|
|2005||Strong Medicine||Dr. George Harmon||Episode: "Chief Complaints"|
|2006||Without a Trace||Alex Stark||Episode: "Win Today"|
|2006||Cold Case||Jimmy Bruno||Episode: "Forever Blue"|
|2007||CSI: NY||Emery Gable||Episode: "Heart of Glass"|
|2007||Bones||Ben Michaelson||Episode: "The Glowing Bones in the Old Stone House"|
|2007||Bionic Woman||Dr. Mark Stevens||Episode: "Faceoff"|
|2008||Medium||Sean Covey||Episode: "Lady Killer"|
|2008–09||Privileged||Will Davis||Main cast; 17 episodes|
|2009||Eastwick||Morgan||Episode: "Fleas and Casserole"|
|2011||Rizzoli & Isles||Chris Dunbar||Episode: "My Own Worst Enemy"|
|2012||Ringer||FBI Agent Pettibone||2 episodes|
|2012–13||The Client List||Kyle Parks||Recurring, season 1; main cast, season 2; 22 episodes|
|2013||Body of Proof||Dr. Jeffrey Dante||Episode: "Lost Souls"|
|2014||Mistresses||Ben Odell||4 episodes|
|2014–2015||Revenge||Ben Hunter||Season 4 (Recurring, Main Cast after episode 7)|
|2016||Major Crimes||Bo McLaren||Episode: "N.S.F.W."|
|2016||Code Black||Drew McAdoo||Episode: "Landslide"|
|2018||NCIS||David Crocker||Episode: “Dark Secrets”|
|2018–present||9-1-1||Jason Bailey/Doug Kendall||Recurring role (season 2)|
- "Brian Hallisay". TVGuide.com. Archived from the original on October 16, 2015. Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- Ausiello, Michael (July 21, 2014). "Revenge Scoop: Brian Hallisay Heads to the Hamptons – as Emily's New Lover?". TVLine.com. Archived from the original on August 16, 2016. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- Hallisay in Steinberg, Jamie. "Brian Hallisay: Particularly Privileged". StarryMag.com. Archived from the original on January 29, 2009.
- "Brian Hallisay". Buddytv. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- "Who Is Brian Hallisay? 10 Things To Know About Jennifer Love Hewitt's Fiance". Huffingtonpost. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- "Brian Hallisay Heads to Hamptons to Join ABC's 'Revenge'". Archived from the original on 4 October 2015. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- "Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant, Expecting a Baby With Brian Hallisay". Us Weekly. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- Billups, Andrea (June 5, 2013). "Jennifer Love Hewitt Is Engaged". People. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- Eggenberger, Nicole (November 26, 2013). "Jennifer Love Hewitt Gives Birth to Baby Girl Autumn James, Secretly Married Brian Hallisay". Us Weekly. Retrieved November 26, 2013.
- "Jennifer Love Hewitt Welcomes Daughter Autumn James". People. November 26, 2013. Retrieved November 26, 2013.
- Kirby, Iona (June 24, 2015). "It's a boy! Jennifer Love Hewitt welcomes her second child with husband Brian Hallisay... and gives him an unusual name". Daily Mail. UK. Archived from the original on June 25, 2015. Retrieved June 25, 2015.