|Full name||Brian Lawrence Johns|
|Born||August 5, 1982|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
|College team||University of British Columbia|
Brian Lawrence Johns (born August 5, 1982) is a former competition swimmer from Canada. Born in Regina, Saskatchewan, he grew up in Richmond, British Columbia and trained with the Aquanauts and Racers (later Rapids) swim clubs. He started swimming at age five. He attended the University of British Columbia, where he was a member of the UBC Thunderbirds varsity swimming team. He held the world record in the 400-metre individual medley (short-course), with a time of 4:02.72. He won a silver medal at the 2002 world championships in Moscow, Russia in the 400-metre individual medley, and a bronze at the 1999 World Championships in Hong Kong in the 4x200-metre freestyle relay.
He was a member of the Canadian team that finished in fifth place in the 4x200-metre freestyle relay at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing.
- 2000 Sydney – 15th place 200m IM, 7th place 4 × 200 m freestyle relay
- 2004 Athens – 15th place 400m IM, 5th place 4 × 200 m freestyle relay
- 2008 Beijing – 7th place in 400 IM, 5th place in 4 × 200 m freestyle relay
- List of Commonwealth Games medallists in swimming (men)
- World record progression 400 metres individual medley
| Men's 400-metre individual medley
world record-holder (short course)
February 23, 2003 – December 9, 2005