|Born||Brian Matthew Krzanich
May 9, 1960
Santa Clara County, California, U.S.
|Alma mater||San Jose State University|
|Occupation||CEO of Intel|
|Salary||U$11.1 million (2014)|
|Children||Kylee Krzanich, Jamee Krzanich|
Brian Matthew Krzanich (born May 9, 1960) is the Chief Executive Officer of Intel. He was elected CEO on May 2, 2013, concluding a six-month executive search after incumbent CEO Paul Otellini announced his resignation in November 2012. Krzanich assumed the role of CEO on May 16, 2013 at the company's annual general meeting. Before becoming CEO, he was Intel's Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
Krzanich earned a bachelor's degree in chemistry from San Jose State University and holds a patent for semiconductor processing. He joined Intel in 1982 in New Mexico as an engineer. He was promoted to COO in January 2012.
- California Birth Index
- "Intel Board Elects Brian Krzanich as CEO" (Press release). Intel. Retrieved May 4, 2013.
- "Who is Brian Krzanich, Intel's new CEO?". The Verge. Retrieved 3 May 2013.
- "Making the Impossible Possible, An interview with Brian Krzanich, CEO of Intel (video)". Retrieved 22 Feb 2011.
- Brian's Twitter
- "Intel CEO Brian Krzanich and 1200+ Developers attend Cal Hacks Collegiate Hackathon at Berkeley". Retrieved 27 Dec 2014.
- "Intel inside...Best Buy: Chipmaker debuts retail showcase in Oregon; CEO Brian Krzanich visits Saturday". Retrieved 27 Dec 2014.