Brian Morgan (snooker player)
|Born||16 July 1968|
27 (1995/1996, |
1996 Asian Classic (qualifying)
|Best ranking finish||Runner-up (1996 Asian Classic)|
He reached the last 16 of the 1994 World Championship. He also qualified for the tournament in 1993, 1995 and 1997. In 1996 he reached the final of the Asian Classic, beating Stephen Hendry before suffering a narrow 9–8 loss to Ronnie O'Sullivan. He made a 146 break in this tournament. In the same year he won the Benson & Hedges Championship, which entitled its winner to a wild card place in the Masters. He beat Hendry again in the 2000 Grand Prix, in which he reached the quarter-finals, and reached the last 16 of the 2004 Irish Masters.
Non ranking wins: (2 titles)
- Brian Morgan at CueTracker: Snooker Results & Statistics Database
- Profile on World Snooker (Archive)
- Profile on the Global Snooker Centre (Archive)
- "Snooker: Top scalp for Morgan". Frinton and Walton Clacton Gazette. 2000. Archived from the original on 2007-08-10. Retrieved 2008-07-16.
- "O'Sullivan crushes Morgan". BBC. 2004-03-24. Retrieved 2008-07-16.
|This biographical article relating to snooker in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|