||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012)|
|Born||Brian Joshua Presley
August 18, 1977
Midland, Texas, United States
|Spouse(s)||Erin Hershey Presley (2002-present) 2 children|
His big break came in 2000 when he landed the role of Jack Ramsey on the soap opera Port Charles. He portrayed Jack from 2000 until Port Charles was canceled in 2003. In 2004, he produced and starred in the film Guarding Eddy. In 2006, he starred in End Game and Home of the Brave. Borderland was released in 2007.
In the film Touchback, released in April 2012, he plays a high school football star (as Presley was in real life) who suffers a career-ending injury and becomes a farmer, but later receives a second chance at athletic success.
Presley was born in Midland, Texas. He graduated from Jenks High School in Jenks, Oklahoma in 1996 where he was the quarterback for the state championship winning football team (1994). He was also active in choir and show choir at Jenks High School and had the leading role in the high school's musical his senior year.
Presley was a walk-on for the University of Arkansas football team for one year. He visited Southern California, appeared in a commercial, and decided to try acting. He attended the business school at the University of Southern California.
On June 6, 2012, model Melissa Stetten reported in a succession of live Twitter tweets that Presley had tried to hit on her on a red-eye flight out of Los Angeles. He later denied these claims, stating that he just "had a 10 minute friendly conversation with the person sitting next to [him], had some food, and went to sleep".
|2006||End Game||Billy Bergoon|
|Home of the Brave||Tommy Yates|
|2009||Streets of Blood||Barney Balentine|
|2016||USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage||Waxman||Filming|
|1998||Beverly Hills, 90210||Biddler||1episode|
|Any Day Now||Teresa's Boyfriend|
|1999||7th Heaven||Mark Tripp||1 episode|
|2000-2003||Port Charles||Jack Ramsey|
- Lillie-Beth Brinkman, "New movie 'Touchback' stars former Oklahoman Brian Presley as a man facing storms of life", The Oklahoman, April 13, 2012.
- Louis B. Parks, "Presley's 'Touchback' replays life-changer", Houston Chronicle, April 12, 2012.
- Lynn Hoppes, "Actor Brian Presley talks about movie 'Touchback'", ESPN.com, April 12, 2012.
- Michael Smith, "Jenks alum relives days as a quarterback in new film 'Touchback'", Tulsa World, April 8, 2012 (subscription required).
- "Model live-tweets married soap actor's pathetic attempt to chat her up during flight". Daily Mail. 2012-06-07. Retrieved 2012-06-10.
- "Actor Brian Presley denies model Melissa Stetten's 'absurd, funny' claims of drunken". Daily Mail. 2012-06-08. Retrieved 2012-06-10.