Brian Rawling is a British record producer and songwriter. He is the managing director of publisher and production company Metrophonic. Rawling has produced singles and albums for artists such as Cher, with whom he won a Grammy in 1999 for his work on Believe, Tina Turner, Enrique Iglesias, and One Direction.
- Selected production credits
- 1997: This Could Be Heaven by Pandora
- 1998: Believe by Cher
- 1999: Twenty Four Seven by Tina Turner
- 1999: Enrique by Enrique Iglesias
- 2000: Lara Fabian by Lara Fabian
- 2000: Minage by Mónica Naranjo
- 2000: Renaissance by Lionel Richie
- 2001: Human by Rod Stewart
- 2002: Soy Yo by Marta Sánchez
- 2002: Heathen by David Bowie
- 2003: Sound of the Underground by Girls Aloud
- 2005: Relentless by Jo O'Meara
- 2006: Dreams: The Ultimate Corrs Collection by The Corrs
- 2008: Greatest Hits by Craig David
- 2011: Up All Night by One Direction
- 2012: Fires by Ronan Keating
- 2013: BZ20 by Boyzone
- 2015: Colours by Blue
- 2015: Toujours un ailleurs by Anggun
- 2019: My Happy Place by Emma Bunton
- Music Business Worldwide (23 April 2015). "Metrophonic renews global publishing deal with Universal". Music Business Worldwide. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "Past Winners Search". The GRAMMYs. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "Brian Rawling - Credits - AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "Recording Cher's 'Believe'". soundonsound.com. Retrieved 24 June 2015.