Brian Reitzell (born December 24, 1965) is a musician, composer, record producer and music supervisor best known for his contributions to several film soundtracks. He was formerly the drummer for the punk band Redd Kross. He has also collaborated with the French electronica duo Air, having performed drums on their 2001 album 10 000 Hz Legend. In 2003 he was nominated for a BAFTA, along with Kevin Shields of My Bloody Valentine, for the score to Sofia Coppola's film Lost in Translation.
He is currently a member of the band TV Eyes alongside Roger Joseph Manning, Jr. and Jason Falkner.
His first solo album, Auto Music, was released by Smalltown Supersound on June 17, 2014.
- Auto Music (2014, Smalltown Supersound)
- ^ "Music - Brian Reitzell". BBC. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- ^ "California Births, 1905 - 1995". Familytreelegends.com. 1965-12-24. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- ^ "Anthony Asquith Award for achievement in Film Music". Bafta.org. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- ^ "Smalltown Supersound". Smalltownsupersound.com. Retrieved 2014-07-15.