Brian Rose (racing driver)
|Born||October 19, 1979|
Bowling Green, Kentucky, U.S.
|NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series career|
|41 races run over 5 years|
|Best finish||22nd (2001, 2002)|
|First race||2001 Memphis 200 (Memphis)|
|Last race||2010 Lucas Oil 200 (Iowa)|
|Statistics current as of June 28, 2014.|
In 2001, Rose went in a new direction, joining Bobby Hamilton Racing, driving the #4, and scored a career best finish of 3rd in the season opener at Daytona International Speedway. However Rose was released later in the season. He raced for Billy Ballew Motorsports and Rick Ware Racing to finish off the season. He finished the season racing 21 races, with 1 top five, 5 top tens, finishing 22nd in points.
In 2003 he raced in two races before being suspended by NASCAR for failing to take a drug test; this followed an arrest that included charges for possession of marijuana and a handgun.
In 2010, NASCAR lifted the indefinite suspension, and Rose tried to make his first race at Nashville Superspeedway, but failed to qualify. However, the following race, he made the race at Kansas Speedway, but was caught up in a crash to end his day; he has not competed in NASCAR since 2010.
Motorsports career results
(key) (Bold – Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics – Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
Winston Cup Series
|NASCAR Winston Cup Series results|
|2002||Ware Racing Enterprises||51||Dodge||DAY||CAR||LVS||ATL||DAR||BRI||TEX||MAR||TAL||CAL||RCH||CLT||DOV||POC||MCH||SON||DAY||CHI||NHA||POC||IND||GLN||MCH||BRI||DAR||RCH||NHA||DOV||KAN||TAL||CLT||MAR
- Brian Rose Career Statistics
- Carmichael, Alicia (September 15, 2003). "Local ex-NASCAR racer facing multiple charg". Park City Daily News. Bowling Green, KY. Retrieved 2014-06-28.
- Pockrass, Bob (April 2, 2010). "Brian Rose has NASCAR suspension lifted, entered in Nashville Truck race". SceneDaily. Street & Smith's Sports Group. Archived from the original on 2010-04-06. Retrieved 2014-06-28.
- Wolfson, Andrew (June 27, 2014). "Swindler's son accused of own $15M Ponzi scheme". The Courier-Journal. Louisville, KY. Retrieved 2014-06-28.
- Brian Rose driver statistics at Racing-Reference