|Area(s)||Writer, Penciller, Artist, Inker, Colourist|
|CyCops, Shadow of the Bat, The Ride, Domino, Matador, Gun Candy, The Ride: Die Valkyrie, Black Panther|
Brian Stelfreeze is an American comic book artist. Stelfreeze is a painter, penciller, inker and colorist and has worked for nearly every major American comic book publisher. He is one of the original members of Atlanta's Gaijin Studios.
While Stelfreeze has been known throughout his career primarily as a cover artist, painting more than fifty cover illustrations for DC Comics' Shadow of the Bat, he's also produced a significant amount of sequential work, most notably of late with the miniseries Domino for Marvel Comics and Matador for DC Comics' Wildstorm imprint.
Currently, Stelfreeze acts as art director for 12 Gauge Comics and occasionally has provided artwork for their series The Ride, and its prequel, Gun Candy. His latest work can be seen on the Walt Simonson-written Demon/Catwoman feature in DC Comics' Wednesday Comics.
- Brian Stelfreeze at the Comic Book DB
- 12 Gauge Comics Official Site
- An Audio Interview with Brian Stelfreeze by SiDEBAR (Part I)
- An Audio Interview with Brian Stelfreeze by SiDEBAR (Part II)
- A Painting Demonstration by Brian Stelfreeze (Part I)
- A Painting Demonstration by Brian Stelfreeze (Part II)
- Brian Stelfreeze's Marvel Portfolio
|This profile of an American comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|