Stelter in 2011.
September 3, 1985 |
|Education||B.A., Mass Communication|
|Alma mater||Towson University|
|Spouse(s)||Jamie Shupak Stelter (m. 2014)|
|Website||Reliable Sources - CNN.com blogs|
Brian Stelter (born September 3, 1985 in Damascus, Maryland) is the senior media correspondent for CNN and the host of Reliable Sources. Previously he was a media reporter for The New York Times and the editor of TVNewser.
Stetler attended Towson University and while still a student created TVNewser, a blog about television and cable news which he later sold to Mediabistro. He graduated in May 2007 and joined The New York Times as a media reporter in July. In November 2013, he became the new host of CNN's Reliable Sources and also senior media correspondent, greatly expanding the role at the network previously held by Howard Kurtz.
Stelter is featured prominently in the 2011 documentary Page One: Inside the New York Times.
- Top of the Morning (2013)
- Personal Website
- Brian Stelter - The New York Times
- Towson University's page about Stelter
- Johnson, Peter. "Student energizes the news blog biz, "USA Today", July 10, 2006.
- Bosman, Julie. "The Kid With All the News About the TV News, The New York Times, November 20, 2006, retrieved November 22, 2006.
- Friedman, Jon. "TVNewser's Stelter is Online Journalist of the Year," "Marketwatch," December 15, 2006
- Malone, Noreen. "What Happens When You Give TV's Biggest Fanboy His Own TV Show? The remarkable rise of Brian Stelter, "The New Republic," January 22, 2014, retrieved February 13, 2014.
|This article about a United States journalist born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|