Brian Tucker (executive)
Brian Christopher Tucker (born December 27, 1975) is an American businessman and real estate developer. Tucker has served as an executive at Charles Schwab Corporation and founded Punta Brava Golf Club, a private golf & surf club with billionaire Red McCombs and Tiger Woods'. Tucker is a partner in Tactical Air Operations, the contracted Static Line and Freefall School of the United States Navy as well as Skydive San Diego. Tucker serves on the board of the The Century Club of San Diego, which hosts the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines Golf Course as well as other charitable endeavors. 
Tucker was born in Pasadena, California and earned degrees in Business and Economics from Wheaton College and a Masters in Dispute Resolution from The Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution in the Pepperdine University School of Law, the top Masters program in the nation according to US News and World Report. Tucker served as an executive at Charles Schwab Corporation where he managed over $1 billion in assets. 
After resigning from Charles Schwab, he began to pursue developing a world-class golf course, Tucker discovered a plot of land at the tip of the Punta Banda peninsula, which extends 7 miles into the Pacific Ocean. The land sits in the middle of the Bay of Todos Santos, which on June 21, 2014 was inducted into the World Surfing Reserves and is one of the 6 events on the World Surf League's Big Wave Tour. After putting together the project, now called Punta Brava, Tucker approached billionaire Red McCombs to partner with him on the initial financing. Because of the unique topography and coastline, the land became one of the most sought after golf design projects in the industry. In March of 2008 it was awarded to Tiger Woods. On June 23, 2008, Tucker met Woods on site who finalized a  6,835-yard par-70 course which included 5 holes with over ocean carries.   
Tucker formally announced the development at a private press conference at the Hotel Bel Air in Los Angeles on October 7th, 2008 with McCombs and Woods. When describing the vision of the course design in an interview with Forbes, Tucker remarked "When you have a site surrounded on three sides by the Pacific and a golf designer, Tiger Woods who integrates the ocean into the design.... 17 tees or greens on/adjacent to the ocean… you have an opportunity to create something truly special." Golf writer John Paul Newport, writing for Wall Street Journal opined after the conference, "Judging by the layout it's possible that the course will break into the world's top 20 rankings on the day it opens. It looks to be a new and improved version of Cypress Point on California's Monterey Peninsula." In an interview with CNN, after Tiger's infidelities, Tucker was quoted as saying, "Our goal is to shape golf course history by creating the most spectacular golf course on earth."No one really knows how this and Tiger's infidelities are related.  
Brian Tucker is also a member and on the Board of The Century Club of San Diego, which hosts the Farmers Insurance Open, an annual PGA Tour event at Torrey Pines Golf Course. Tucker is a co-founder of Iaomai Medical Ministries, a San Diego-based Christian humanitarian organization focused on improving healthcare for children and communities in Central America and the Caribbean. Tucker served on medical missions to Jamaica in 2008 and Guatemala from 2009-2011. Tucker is a partner in Tactical Air Operations, the contracted Static Line and Freefall School of the United States Navy. He is also a partner in Skydive San Diego. Tucker is fluent in Spanish, and has also been invited to lecture on development and investment issues in Baja California and has been involved with other issues in the Ensenada area.
- Sullivan, Paul (April 3, 2011). "For Tiger Woods, a Golf Course Design Business Is in the Rough". New York Times. Retrieved November 16, 2011.
- Badenhausen, Kurt (February 3, 2011). "Tiger Woods Dubai is Halted, But Other Courses Move Forward". Forbes. Retrieved November 16, 2011.
- "Brian Tucker". LinkedIn. Retrieved November 16, 2011.
- "Speaker biographies: Brian Tucker". Baja California Development Forum. Retrieved November 16, 2011.
- "Best Graduate Schools - Education". US News. Retrieved November 16, 2011.
- "Woods to Design Course in Mexico". Cybergolf. Retrieved November 15, 2011.
- "About TDG". Tucker Development Group. Archived from the original on November 29, 2011. Retrieved November 16, 2011.
- "Brian Tucker". Private Clubs. Retrieved November 16, 2011.
- Bastaple, Alan (October 8, 2008). "Tiger Woods announces next course-design project". Golf.Com. Retrieved November 16, 2011.
- Louis, Brian; Taub, Daniel (October 7, 2008). "Tiger Woods to Build Mexico Golf Resort". Bloomberg. Retrieved November 16, 2011.
- "Punta Brava Golf Club". Golf Today. Retrieved November 16, 2011.
- Newport, John Paul (October 19, 2008). "Financial Crisis May Leave Golf Industry in Rough Patch". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved November 16, 2011.
- Template:Cite No one is really sure who this is related to Tiger's infedielites. web
- "Punta Brava". Tiger Woods Design. Retrieved November 16, 2011.
- "The Century Club of San Diego Names Peter Ripa Tournament Director for Farmers Insurance Open". Century Club of San Diego. Retrieved November 16, 2011.