Brian Wilson (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brian Wilson (born 1942) is an American musician and one of the original members of The Beach Boys.
Brian Wilson may also refer to:
- Brian Wilson (baseball) (born 1982), Major League Baseball pitcher
- Brian Wilson (Australian rules footballer) (born 1961), Brownlow Medal winner 1982
- Brian Wilson (footballer, born 1925) (1925–1984), Australian rules footballer for Geelong
- Brian Wilson (footballer, born 1957), English footballer (Newcastle United FC)
- Brian Wilson (footballer, born 1983), English footballer currently playing for Oldham Athletic A.F.C.
- Brian Wilson (poker player) (born 1967), bracelet winner at the 2005 World Series of Poker
- Brian Wilson (tennis) (born 1982), former world tour American tennis player
- Brian Anthony Wilson (born 1960), American film and television actor
- Brian Courtney Wilson, American gospel and CCM singer
- Brian Wilson (news correspondent) (born 1956), Washington D.C. bureau chief and vice president of Fox News Channel
- Brian Wilson (Labour politician) (born 1948), British Labour Party politician and MP
- Brian Wilson (Northern Ireland politician) (born 1943), Green Party politician in Northern Ireland
- Brian Wilson (systems scientist) (born 1933), British academic, co-developer of soft systems methodology (SSM)
- Brian Wilson (album), the debut solo album by the American musician
- "Brian Wilson" (song), a 1992 song referring to the musician, by Canadian rock band Barenaked Ladies
- Bryan Wilson (disambiguation)
- Bryon Wilson (born 1988), American skier
- Brian Willson (born 1941), peace activist, founding member of Veterans for Peace
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brian Wilson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.