Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bric, BRIC, or BRICS may refer to:
- BRIC, a grouping acronym in economics for the countries of Brazil, Russia, India and China
- BRICS, the acronym for five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa
- BRIC, an acronym for the British Rowing Indoor Championships
- Brič, a settlement in the Municipality of Koper, Slovenia
- BRIC (nonprofit organization) (Brooklyn Information & Culture), an American arts and media organization
- BRIC: The New World, a documentary series produced by journalist Jorge Lanata
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- Brick (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Bric
- All pages with titles containing Bric
- All pages with titles containing Brics
- Brico (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.