From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bric, BRIC, or BRICS may refer to:
- BRIC, a grouping acronym in economics for the countries of Brazil, Russia, India and China
- BRICS, the acronym for five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa
- Brič, a settlement in the Municipality of Koper, Slovenia
- BRIC (nonprofit organization) (Brooklyn Information & Culture), an American arts and media organization
- BRIC: The New World, a documentary series produced by journalist Jorge Lanata
- Brick (disambiguation)
- Bricks (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Bric"
- All pages with titles containing Bric
- All pages with titles containing Brics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.