From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A brick is an artificial stone made by forming clay into hardened rectangular blocks.
Brick or BRICK may also refer to:
- BRIC, an acronym for Brazil, Russia, India, and China, sometimes expanded to BRICK to include South Korea
- Brick City, a nickname for Newark, New Jersey
- Brick Township, New Jersey
- Brick Lane, London, England
- The Brick, a Canadian furniture retailer
- Brick Brewing Company, a Canadian beer brewer
- The Brick Theater, Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- The Brick, a real bar in Roslyn, Washington, USA, featured in the 1990s television series Northern Exposure
Arts and entertainment
- Brick (band), an American band active 1972 to 1988
- Brick (Brick album), the band's 1977 album
- Brick (Talking Heads album), released in 2005, also known simply as Talking Heads
- The Brick: Bodega Chronicles 2007 debut album by American rapper Joell Ortiz
- "Brick" (song), 1997 song by Ben Folds Five
- Brick (comics), a DC Comics villain, enemy of Green Arrow
- Brick, in the Discworld novel Thud!
- Brick, a member of The Rowdyruff Boys, a group of characters in the animated series The Powerpuff Girls
- Brick the Berserker, from the video game Borderlands
- the title hero of Brick Bradford, a science fiction comic strip from 1933 to 1987
- Dr. Brick Breeland, on the TV show Hart of Dixie, portrayed by Tim Matheson
- Brick Heck, on the TV show The Middle
- Brick Pollitt, in the play Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and its film adaptations
- Brick Tamland, in the film Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
Sports and games
- Brick (basketball), a slang term for a poor shot
- a poker term for a useless card
- Brick, a type of back-to-back triathlon workout involving two disciplines, most commonly cycling and running
- Brick (name), a list of people with the surname, given name or nickname
- Brick (magazine), a literary magazine established in 1977
- Brick, one kilogram of cocaine
- Brick (electronics), a nonfunctioning electronic device
- Motorola DynaTAC, an early cellular phone commonly referred to as "the brick"
- The Brick, a common name for the moth Agrochola circellaris
- Brick Academy, a school in Bernards Township, Somerset County, New Jersey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.