|This article is outdated. (November 2010)|
|Genres||Experimental, Classical, Melodramatic Pop|
|Labels||Ivy League Records, Inertia (independent record company)|
|Members||Holiday Sidewinder - Vocals/guitar
Pia May - Guitar
Daisy Tulley - Violin
Millie Hall - Saxophone
Josh Bush - Drums
In September 2007, the band signed with Ivy League Records and released their debut Self Titled EP on 24 November 2007. In February 2009, they signed to Inertia (independent record company) with in-house label Inertia Recordings, and released their debut full-length album 'The First Dance' on 30 October 2009.
Touring and Press
They were billed on numerous festivals: The Great Escape (festival), Big Day Out, Homebake, Splendour In The Grass, The Mt. Buller and Cockatoo Island Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds curated All Tomorrow's Parties (music festival) and the New York All Tomorrow's Parties (music festival) 2009 curated by The Flaming Lips.
Bridezilla announced their "inevitable departure and divorce" in December 2012.
- Bridezilla EP (24 November 2007, Ivy League Records)
- Forth & Fine/Sometimes (Bridezilla/Tren Brothers Split 7" Single) (2009, Inertia Recordings)
- The First Dance (Album) (30 October 2009, Inertia Recordings)
- Rolling Stone, September 2007 edition released 1 August 2007
- Genero.tv biography Good biography of the band