|Industry||Motion pictures, Entertainment|
200 S. Main St. Suite 305 |
Corona, California, U.S.
|Products||films, TV films|
Bridgegate Pictures is an American film production company and public entity trading on the OTC Markets under the ticker symbol BBGP. The company engages in the financing, development, marketing, technology, and distribution of independent feature films. It currently holds a six picture partnership deal with Minds Eye Entertainment in association with VMI Worldwide. Their upcoming six-film picture slate will focus on sci-fi, action and thriller films. Their first production was a sci-fi thriller film The Recall based on a screenplay by Reggie Keyohara III and Sam Acton King, starring Wesley Snipes and RJ Mitte. Their second and third completed features are the thriller The Humanity Bureau, and the independent drama Distorted starring John Cusack and Christina Ricci.
Bridgegate Pictures' six-picture film slate with Minds Eye Entertainment will be produced by Kevin Dewalt and Danielle Masters, and will be executive produced by Guy Griffithe, Andre Relis and Frank White.
Additionally, Bridgegate has recently acquired the rights to several feature films from Fotocomics headed by Mauro Borrelli, including Trigger, to be filmed in 2018, and Warhunt, to begin filming Fall 2017. In addition, Bridgegate has attached Mauro Borrelli to Bridgegate's original feature film Gemini which is set to begin filming Spring 2018.
In July 2017, it was announced that Bridgegate was to co-produce and finance the upcoming adventure film, All Shook Up, which will include Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts as a producer. Bridgegate President Guy Griffithe will serve as executive producer.
In June 2017, Bridgegate Pictures, in association with SkyVR and Minds Eye Entertainment, announced “The Recall VR Abduction,” the thirteen-minute virtual reality companion film tied to the theatrical release of Wesley Snipes’ sci-fi thriller, The Recall.
Bridgegate President Griffithe was also a VR Producer for Speed Kills. He executive produced the VR for The Humanity Bureau and Distorted on their respective VR companion films. Each full-length film was shot in Barco Escape format, as well as Standard 2D format.
- "BBGP Analyst Opinion | Analyst Estimates | BRIDGEGATE PICTURE COM USD0.000 Stock - Yahoo Finance". Finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2017-06-26.
- "OTC Markets | Official site of the OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink Marketplaces featuring Free Stock & Bond Quotes, Trade Prices, Chart, Financials and Company News & Information for Investors, Companies and Traders". OTCMarkets.com. Retrieved 2017-06-26.
- Theme: Catch Evolution by (2016-05-13). "6 picture deal & distribution announced for Minds Eye Entertainment, in association with Bridgegate Pictures & VMI Worldwide – Reel News Daily". Reelnewsdaily.com. Retrieved 2017-06-26.
- Barton, Steve (2016-05-13). "Minds Eye Entertainment Focuses on New Projects". Dread Central. Retrieved 2017-06-26.
- "6-Picture Partnership Announced At Cannes; Minds Eye Entertainment, Bridgegate Pictures and VMI Worldwide working on Fresh Sci-Fi/Horror Slate : Icons of Fright – Horror News | Horror Interviews | Horror Reviews & More!". Iconsoffright.com. 2016-05-13. Retrieved 2017-06-26.
- "Cineplex to Open First Barco Escape Theaters in Canada". The Hollywood Reporter. 2016-07-07. Retrieved 2017-06-26.