Sunshine Coast, Queensland
|Population||276 (2016 census)|
|• Density||27.88/km2 (72.2/sq mi)|
|Area||9.9 km2 (3.8 sq mi)|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10:00)|
|LGA(s)||Sunshine Coast Region|
The Bruce Highway enters the suburb from the south-east (Yandina) and travels north through the locality, close to its north-eastern boundary before exiting to the north-east (North Arm). The North Coast railway line also enters the suburb from the south-east (Yandina) slightly west of the highway and travels north through the locality, crossing the highway and running immediately parallel and east of the highway, forming the north-eastern boundary of the locality, before exiting to the north-east (North Arm). Bridges railway station ( ) once served the locality but it is now abandoned.
There are no schools in Bridges. The nearest government primary schools are Yandina State School in neighbouring Yandina to the south and North Arm State School in neighbouring North Arm to the north-east. The nearest government secondary school is Nambour State College in Nambour to the south.
Parks in the locality include:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Bridges (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "Bridges – locality in Sunshine Coast Region (entry 49802)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 29 December 2020.
- "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved 5 April 2021.
- "Railway stations and sidings - Queensland". Queensland Open Data. Queensland Government. 2 October 2020. Archived from the original on 5 October 2020. Retrieved 5 October 2020.
- "Land for public recreation - Queensland". Queensland Open Data. Queensland Government. 20 November 2020. Archived from the original on 22 November 2020. Retrieved 22 November 2020.