This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Dan Murphy (President and CEO|
|Owner||Bridgestone Sports Ltd|
Bridgestone Golf is a subsidiary of Bridgestone Sports Ltd, and is based in Covington, Georgia, United States. Bridgestone designs and manufactures a full range of golf equipment including golf balls, clubs, and accessories utilizing both the Bridgestone and Precept brand names.
Parent company Bridgestone was founded in 1931 by Shojiro Ishibashi and first produced golf balls in 1935. It was not until 1972 that the company's involvement in golf expanded into the manufacture of clubs.
- Picken, Stuart D. B. (December 19, 2016). "Historical Dictionary of Japanese Business". Rowman & Littlefield – via Google Books.
- Hoover, Gary; Campbell, Alta; Spain, Patrick J. (November 1, 1990). "Hoover's Handbook: Profiles of Over 500 Major Corporations". Reference Press – via Google Books.
- June 29, Casey Bierer; PM, 2006 at 12:00. "In Their Own Words Bridgestone GolfGolf Balls". Golf Channel.
- "Bridgestone Golf - Find Golf Balls, Clubs, Apparel & Equipment". Bridgestone Golf.
- Bridgestone Golf - official site