|Known for||VS Fashion Show 2015 VS Fashion Show 2016|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
Bridget Malcolm is an Australian model who is best known for appearing in two Victoria's Secret Fashion shows in addition to walking in other fashion shows such as Ralph Lauren and Stella McCartney. Besides shows, Malcolm has also appeared in magazines such as Harper's Bazaar, Playboy, and Elle.
In October 2007 she was picked out of the crowd to take part in the Viviens model search. She finished third. Right after that, she posed for the magazine Harper's Bazaar twice as well as Jodhi Meares's swimwear brand Tigerlily.
In June 2011, she posed in an editorial for Madison. In October, she covered WWD Beauty Inc. During the autumn/winter season, she walked for David Jones.
In September 2013, she walked the runway for Peter Som, Kenneth Cole, Tibi, Band of Outsiders, Rodarte, Ralph Lauren and Hache. In January 2014, she walked the Ralph Lauren and Stella McCartney Pre Fall fashion shows. In February, she walked for Polo Ralph Lauren. In July, she covered V. In September, she walked for Ryan Roche and Polo Ralph Lauren.
In January 2015, she was featured in an editorial for Elle. In February, she posed for Models.com and walked the runway for Polo Ralph Lauren, Issa, Topshop Unique. In April, she posed for an editorial for Harper's Bazaar Mexico and Latin America and the following month for the Spain and Netherlands editions of the magazine ; in July she posed again for the Netherlands edition. In August, she walked the runway for David Jones. In September, she was featured on the Italian Elle and walked for Polo Ralph Lauren. In October, she posed for Harper's Bazaar Australia. In November, she was featured on magazines Elle Australia and Harper's Bazaar Greece and walked the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show for their PINK Segment. In the past, she had been rejected twice by the lingerie brand. She walked once again in 2016. She is the Playboy Playmate of the Month for January 2017 and her pictorial was shot by Jason Lee Perry.
In 2018, Malcolm revealed that she was body shamed during a previous photo shoot.
She practices meditation. When she was younger, she practiced ballet for 13 years. She is also a classically trained musician, having studied oboe at the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA).
Bridget Malcolm made a public apology relating to body dysmorphic disorder on 28 March 2018 on the Instagram social media account after publicising the unhealthy diet and exercise regimes she followed.
- Bridget Malcolm at Fashion Model Directory
- Claire Davies (24 August 2007). "New superstar model Bridget Malcolm is only 15". perthnow.com.au. The Sunday Times. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- "Bridget Malcolm Wears Ralph Lauren Polo in Sexy Elle Photos". fashiongonerogue.com. 21 December 2014. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- "Bridget Malcolm Brings a Seventies Flair to Harper's Bazaar Brazil". fashiongonerogue.com. 22 April 2015. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- Jonathon Moran (3 August 2015). "Busy Bridget Malcolm's schedule brings her back to Oz as she eyes big plans (including nuptials)". dailytelegraph.com.au. The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- "A Day in the Life: Bridget Malcolm's Runway Prep". harpersbazaar.com.au. Harper's Bazaar. 2 November 2015. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- "Bridget Malcolm Has a Beach Getaway for Elle Australia". fashiongonerogue.com. 17 November 2015. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- Briana Domjen and Sally Rawsthorne (1 November 2015). "Aussie beauties Shanina Shaik and Bridget Malcolm land Victoria's Secret runway role". dailytelegraph.com.au. The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- Julia Frank (1 November 2015). "These are the only two Australian models walking in the 2015 Victoria's Secret show". vogue.com.au. Vogue Australia. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- Grace O'Neill (2 November 2015). "Shanina Shaik and Bridget Malcolm Confirmed for Victoria's Secret". harpersbazaar.com.au. Harper's Bazaar. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- Mahalia Chang (10 November 2015). "Meet The Australian Angels Taking The Victoria's Secret Runway This Year". elle.com.au. Elle. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- "Swimsuit Model Bridget Malcolm Says She Was Body Shamed During Shoot and Had to 'Hide' Her Hips". People. People. Retrieved 7 September 2018.
- Grace O'Neill (17 November 2015). "Five Unexpected Benefits of Meditation, According to a VS Model". harpersbazaar.com.au. Harper's Bazaar. Archived from the original on 18 November 2015. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- "Body Dysmorphia". Bridget Malcolm. 26 March 2018. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
- "Australian model Bridget Malcolm apologises for publicising 'unhealthy habits'". News.Com.Au. News.Com.Au. Retrieved 7 September 2018.