|Formerly||WIT Development, Inc.|
Bridgetree provides services to a variety of industries, such as retail, financial services, travel, consumer products, sports entertainment and non-profits. The company has corporate operations and data centers in the United States with programming and data analysis locations in Kolkata, & Bangalore, India.
This privately held company was founded in 1995 as WIT Development, Inc by Mark Beck and Charles Albright in 1995 with a motto to “make marketing work better”. Early on, the company provided USPS logistics for initial clients R.J. Reynolds, Thomasville Furniture and US Airways.
The founders split their business interests in 1997 which led to Mark Beck, renaming his part of the company Bridgetree, Inc. At this time, Beck added data-mining, data production and consumer databases to the company's list of services.
The company opened Bridgetree Research Services in 2000, added data gathering, web programming and its first data center in 2001. The company opened a second data center in 2006 and launched Bridgetree Technology Service in Xi’an, China, in 2007. In 2007, the company moved operations from Davidson, North Carolina, to a historic building in Mooresville, North Carolina that is included in the Mooresville Historic District. It opened a mobile application programming operation in Bangalore, India, in 2010.
As of 2019, China Office was closed and all the operations were moved to US and India. Below is the current executive team:
- CEO - Chris Talley
- VP, Business Dev - Mark Malone
- VP, Operations - Darryl Yamashita
- CFO - Dawn Welch
- VP, Technology - Sanjay Mamani
Ravi Singh heads the Indian Operations as India Managing Director.
- Moore and VanAllen "Notable Cases" accessed March 10, 2011.
- My Lowe's Coupons "Disclaimer" Archived February 20, 2011, at the Wayback Machine accessed on March 14, 2011.
- Richard Lee "Business People" July 23, 2009, accessed March 10, 2011
- United States District Court "Bridgetree Vs. Red F Complaint" Page 4, May 19, 2010, accessed March 10, 2011.
- Lowe's Jimmie Jam Sweepstakes "Jimmie Jam Sweepstakes Official Rules" Archived July 13, 2011, at the Wayback Machine accessed on March 14, 2011.
- Charlotte Business Journal, Ken Elkins "Red F stole secrets, Mooresville tech firm claims in suit" May 24, 2010, accessed March 10, 2011.
- Winston Salem Journal - Richard Craver "Shareholders weigh options at Wachovia" Archived 2013-01-26 at archive.today October 03, 2008, March 10, 2011.
- Bridgetree Official Website "History" Archived June 16, 2011, at the Wayback Machine accessed March 10, 2011.
- Ken Elkins (March 5, 2007). "High-tech firm making move to historic site in Mooresville". Charlotte Business Journal.
- "Mooresville Historic District" (PDF). State of North Carolina Division of Archives and History.
- Android Market - Lowe's Realtor Program App "Lowe's Realtor - Bridgetree" Archived August 9, 2011, at the Wayback Machine accessed March 14, 2011.