|Born||January 5, 1974|
|Occupation||Style consultant, Author|
Bridgette Raes (Born January 5, 1974) is an American style expert, author, and media personality.
She studied Fashion Design at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York City and worked for several years as a designer with clients including Wal-Mart, Barry Bricken and Talbots. Raes returned to FIT to train as an image consultant and, in September 2002, founded Bridgette Raes Style Group.
Raes is frequently featured as a fashion consultant in magazines, such as Real Simple, Woman's World and First For Women, as well as on AOL’s Stylelist.com, MSN and on iVillage. She has been an expert on glamour sizing for media outlets including The Boston Globe and Good Morning America. She has also had numerous television appearances on television, including on CNN and The Daily Buzz.
- Style Rx: Dressing the Body You Have to Create the Body You Want (2008) Perigee/Penguin
- Balabram, Elisa, "Interview with Bridgette Raes", W & Biz, retrieved November 18, 2011
- Wikiel, Yolanda, "Pencil Skirts for Every Shape", Real Simple, retrieved November 18, 2011
- Papandrea, Dawn. "What does your hairstyle reveal about you?". iVillage.com. Archived from the original on 5 April 2012. Retrieved November 18, 2011.
- Raes, Bridgette (2008). Style Rx: Dressing the Body You Have to Create the Body You Want. USA: Perigree Trade. ISBN 0-399-53387-7.