This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Fate||Acquired by Amdocs|
|Headquarters||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|• Ed Ogonek, Vice President, Data Experience BU
• Kim Butler, Vice President BU Operations
• Sir Terence Matthews, Chairman
|Revenue||approx. $93.4 million (FY2010)|
Number of employees
Bridgewater was founded by Doug Somers and Russ Freen in 1997. From 2004 to 2007, Bridgewater's revenues grew from $13.7 million to $39 million. In 2007 Bridgewater made an initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the stock symbol BWC, where it raised $35 million. In 2008 Bridgewater expanded its long-time relationship with Verizon Wireless by signing a three-year contract which included an initial order valued at $30 million. The April 2010 Infonetics Research report ranked Bridgewater as #1 in the 2009 policy market In 2011, Bridgewater's board unanimously approved a takeover bid from Amdocs, an American headquarter technology firm, valuing the company at $215 million.
- "Ottawa's Bridgewater Systems acquired for $211M". Financial Post. Retrieved 2015-10-11.
- Citizen, The Ottawa. "Bridgewater IPO nets $35 million to finance growth". Canada.com. Retrieved 2015-10-11.
- http://www.infonetics.com/newsletters/Next-Gen-OSS-Policy-032510.html[permanent dead link]
- Amdocs to Acquire Bridgewater systems, Globes, 19 June 2011