Bridgwater College Academy
|Motto||Dream Believe Achieve|
|Executive Headteacher||Peter Elliot BA (Hons) MEd NPQH|
|Head of Secondary Phase||Stephen Moir BA (Hons) NPQH|
|Head of Primary Phase||Louise Duffin B.Ed (Hons) NPQH|
|Local authority||Somerset County Council|
|DfE URN||138375 Tables|
|Ofsted||Reports Pre-academy reports|
Bridgwater College Academy is a mixed all-through Academy which combines both primary and secondary education for pupils aged 3 to 16. The academy, which is sponsored by Bridgwater College, is located in Bridgwater, Somerset, England. It was established in September 2012 following the merger of East Bridgwater Community School with Sedgemoor Manor Junior and Infants schools.
Bridgwater was selected as the first town in the South West level to be selected for the UK governments Building Schools for the Future initiative, which aimed to rebuild and renew nearly every secondary school in England. Within Bridgwater, Building Schools for the Future was to develop all of the 4 secondary schools along with 2 special provision schools, Elmwood School and Penrose School at an expected cost of around £100 Million.  This included the complete relocation and rebuilding of a new school combining the both Haygrove and Penrose School. In July 2010 several components of the scheme for Bridgwater schools were cancelled and others were still under discussion.
- "East Bridgwater Community School". Ofsted. Retrieved 19 November 2010.
- James, Kirsty (7 September 2012). "Mercury tours Bridgwater College Academy". Bridgwater Mercury. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- "Somerset Building Schools for the Future". Retrieved 14 May 2009.
- "Building Schools for the Future". Retrieved 14 May 2009.
- "Building Schools for the Future in Bridgwater". Retrieved 14 May 2009.
- Williams, Rachel (9 July 2010). "The schools that will have to make do with crumbling buildings". The Guardian. Retrieved 9 July 2010.