O'Donnell in 2012
|Born||29 April 1974|
|2010||Team Valdarno Umbria|
|2011||Top Girls Fassa Bortolo Ghezzi|
|Hour record 46.882 km (22 January 2016)|
On 22 January 2016 O'Donnell broke the Women’s UCI Hour Record at the Adelaide Super-Drome. She rode 46.882 kilometres, exceeding the distance set by Molly Shaffer Van Houweling the previous September by 609 metres.
Dr O'Donnell is a medical doctor, graduating from the University of Queensland's school of medicine in 1998 and is the current head of the Office for Woman in Sport and Recreation for the Victorian State Government.
- "Bridie O'Donnell". procyclingstats.com. Retrieved 7 February 2015.
- "Bridie O'Donnell gearing up for a new career | Herald Sun". www.heraldsun.com.au. Retrieved 2015-04-07.
- "What it's like to be a top-level sportswoman". Retrieved 2015-04-07.
- "About Epworth HealthCheck". www.epworth.org.au. Retrieved 2015-04-07.
- "Bridie O'Donnell breaks Women's UCI Hour Record". UCI. 22 January 2016.
|This biographical article relating to Australian cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|