From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brigadier is an army rank. It may also refer to:
- Brigadier (French military rank), an enlisted rank equivalent to corporal in French cavalry units and the Police nationale
- Brigadier General, an army rank
- Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, a fictional Doctor Who character
- The Chevrolet Brigadier, a truck
- ST Brigadier, a tug in service with Steel & Bennie Ltd, 1946-60
- Brigadier (Music), a moniker used by musician Lucas Gladman from Columbus, OH
- The Brigadier (newspaper) - the campus newspaper of The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brigadier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.