Bright Parish, New Brunswick
Location within York County, New Brunswick.
|• Land||404.17 km2 (156.05 sq mi)|
|• Density||7.6/km2 (20/sq mi)|
|• Pop 2006-2011||2.9%|
|Time zone||AST (UTC-4)|
|• Summer (DST)||ADT (UTC-3)|
Its population in the 2011 Census was 3,068.
Bright Parish is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- Northwest by the County line; northeasterly by Douglas Parish; southeasterly by the Saint John River, and southwesterly by the northeast line of lot number fifty-nine, granted to Jonathan Williams, and its northwesterly prolongation to the County line.
Parish population total does not include incorporated municipalities (in bold):
Mother tongue language (2006)
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: Bright Parish, New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Provincial Archives - Bright Parish
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 17 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 1996, 2001, 2006 census
- 2006 Statistics Canada Community Profile: Bright Parish, New Brunswick
|Brighton Parish (Carleton Parish)||Kingsclear Parish|
|Southampton Parish||Dumfries Parish|