Jump to navigation Jump to search
Brighton Rock may refer to:
- Brighton Rock (novel), a 1938 novel by Graham Greene
- Brighton Rock (1947 film), a 1947 film based on the novel, directed by John Boulting
- Brighton Rock (musical), a 2004 musical by John Barry and Don Black, based on the novel
- Brighton Rock (2010 film), a 2010 film also based on the novel
- Brighton Rock (band), a Canadian glam metal band
- Brighton Rock (EP), a 1985 EP by Brighton Rock
- "Brighton Rock" (song), a 1974 song by Queen on the album Sheer Heart Attack
- Rock (confectionery), a candy often referred to by its place of origin, for instance "Blackpool rock" or "Brighton rock"
- New Brighton Rock, a 1984 rock concert staged in New Brighton, Merseyside, UK
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brighton Rock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.