This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Miami, Florida, United States|
|Paul Galant, President and CEO|
|Products||Device and Accessories Distribution, Logistics, Supply Chain, Device Buyback and Trade-in, Handset Protection and Insurance, Multi-channel Retail and Mobile Financing Services, and Mobile Digital Solutions|
|Revenue||More than US$10 billion in net revenue in 2014|
Number of employees
Brightstar Corp., an American privately held corporation founded in 1997, distributes mobile phones and other devices, serving more than 200 carriers, 40,000+ retailers, and 15,000+ enterprise customers in more than 100 countries. It provides specialized global wireless distribution and services, serving mobile device manufacturers, wireless operators and retailers. Brightstar offers value-added device and accessories distribution, supply chain, handset protection and insurance, buyback and trade-in and omnichannel retail, and mobile digital products within the wireless telecommunications industry.
In July 2014, Brightstar Corp. and Bharti Enterprises announced that they entered into an agreement to provide various mobile technologies and services to the Indian market. As part of the agreement, a Brightstar subsidiary acquired a majority interest in Beetel Teletech Limited, a leading company in the distribution and sale of communication and media devices, enterprise and IT products in India.
In February 2014, Brightstar Corp. completed its acquisition of 20:20 Mobile, a leading provider of distribution and integrated supply chain to the European mobile industry. Brightstar acquired facilities in the UK, Spain, Hungary, Portugal, Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden, and provide products and services across 13 European countries.
Brightstar has operations centers and/or sales offices in four geographic regions:
- United States and Canada
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Beetel Teletech
- Brightstar Device Protection (formerly known as eSecuritel)
- Ronald Fisher, chairman
- Paul Galant, CEO 
- Arturo Osorio, President & COO
- Joe Kalinoski, CFO
- Jonathan Bullock, Managing Director, Softbank Group International
- Catherine Smith, chief administrative and legal officer
- Alok Sama, President & CFO, Softbank Group
- "About Brightstar - Brightstar Corporation Web Page". Archived from the original on 2012-11-01.
- "Brightstar and Bharti Group Partner To Bring Latest Mobile Technologies To Indian Marketplace".
- "Brightstar Expands Global Presence With Acquisition of 20:20 Mobile Group in".
- "SoftBank Invests 1.26-billion for a 57 Share of Brightstar Corp". Archived from the original on 2013-10-22.
- "Contact Us Archived December 28, 2009, at the Wayback Machine." Brightstar Corporation. Retrieved on January 9, 2010.
- "Brightstar Corporate Press Kit" (PDF). Brightstar Corp. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-10-04.
- "Brightstar Announces Changes to Board of Directors".
- "Our Leadership". Retrieved December 19, 2018.
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|