Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||November 21, 1943|
Köslin, Pomerania, Germany (now part of Poland)
Brigitte Broch (born November 21, 1943) is a German-Mexican production designer.
Broch is a naturalized citizen of Mexico.
Both of these are in Best Art Direction
- 69th Academy Awards-Nominated for Romeo + Juliet. Nomination shared with Catherine Martin. Lost to The English Patient.
- 74th Academy Awards-Moulin Rouge!. Won. Shared with Catherine Martin.
- Romeo + Juliet (1996)
- Amores Perros (2000)
- Moulin Rouge! (2001)
- Real Women Have Curves (2002)
- 21 Grams (2003)
- Babel (2006)
- The Reader (2008)
- Vantage Point (2008)
- Biutiful (2010)
- Safe House (2012)
- "Hollywood ve a Cuarón como un trabajador más". El Financiero. Retrieved 23 January 2016.
- "The 69th Academy Awards (1997) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved April 14, 2014.
- "The 74th Academy Awards (2002) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved April 14, 2014.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|